Consultation with our experienced sales professionals to identify your needs and present solutions to meet your budgets, making Your vision. Our mission.
Space Planning and Design
The environment in which we work is made up of many elements that together provide a quality work life. An environment can shape attitudes setting the pace for productivity and efficiency. Utilizing their creativity, breadth of experience and state of the art software, our interior design team translates your ideas into on-site reality.
- Square footage analysis, present and future
- Define space to enhance culture
- Field verification of space
- Creation of workstation typicals, plan view, isometric and 3D renderings
- Space planning
- Design development taking into consideration electric, lighting, HVAC and security
- ADA, HIPPA, data and communication, and structural considerations
- Product selection
- Fabric and finish selection
- Artwork and accessorizing
- Bid documents and statement of work
- Presentation boards
- Installation documents
Elements IV Interiors is dedicated to providing our business partners with the highest quality products and services. Our project management services are second to none. Our attention to detail always aligns with your objectives. Our in-house project managers and installers are dedicated to getting your facility up quickly and running efficiently.
Our creativity, knowledge, and industry experience allows us to seamlessly stage your job and efficiently coordinate work in partnership with general contractors and other trade professionals.
- Project scope identification
- Consideration of timelines and deadlines
- Logistics coordination and scheduling
- Pro-active communication with other trades
- Budget and schedule management
- Workmanship quality control
- Project process updates
- Punch list and corrective actions management
Warehousing, Delivery and Installation
Our delivery and installation crews understand the importance of providing every client with the best quality of service.
Our installers are our employees, not subcontractors. In fact, they are Haworth Certified, which means they successfully complete annual training to deliver the highest quality of installation possible.
To ensure quality, we survey our clients at the completion of every job. We are proud that our installers are regularly commended for their attention to detail, quality and courtesy they show in their work.
- Product receiving, delivery, installation and reconfiguration
- Substantial warehouse space
- Nationwide installation capability
- Certified installers and lead supervisors
- Quarterly/Annual service contracts
- Preventive maintenance
- Warranty management
- Emergency service calls
- Freight claim management
- Guardsman Fabri-coate for upholstery
- Service satisfaction guarantee
Move Management and Reconfiguration
If your firm is downsizing, expanding or moving to a new facility, Elements IV Interiors provides professional relocation services. Our team has earned a reputation for efficient moving processes and flawless transitions that keep your business running smoothly.
We also specialize in optimizing your space and reusing your existing product If new furniture is not in your budget. We do this with minimal disruption to your work day.
- Move coordination
- Evening, weekend or phased moves and reconfigurations
- Inventory of existing furniture and equipment
- Product tagging
- Quick fold boxes/packaging labels
- Experienced, certified company-employed installers
- Inventory management
Refurbished and Used Products
Sometimes your budget requires us to refurbish and reuse existing products or to provide used products. We offer new and used office furniture at budget pricing and still deliver a full-service customer experience. Discuss with us your space, design and budgetary restraints and allow us to explore our vast toolkit of used and refurbished office furniture to develop the perfect solution.
- Asset evaluation
- Electrostatic painting and touchup
- Guardsman Fabri-coate
- Wood refinishing or touch up
- Refurbished systems
- Buyback of used products
- Consultation Product Selection