Wright Patterson Air Force Base
Basewide Furniture Maintenance Contract
Elements IV Interiors currently holds the Basewide Furniture Maintenance IDIQ Contract for existing systems furniture at Wright Patterson Air Force Base through Base Civil Engineering. In Federal Government work, past performance speaks volumes as to the quality of the work performed by the contractor. We have been honored to hold this contract for 5 consecutive terms over the past 20 years.
This contract requires our team to be experienced in reconfiguration of all systems and freestanding furniture products on the market today. This knowledge base is beneficial for all customers as they focus on utilizing existing inventory to meet their requirements in today’s economy.
Work performed under this contract over the years includes:
- Asset Management of a 57,000 square foot warehouse of furniture products at WPAFB
- Space planning and interior design
- Product specification and procurement
- Project Management
- Delivery and installation of existing systems furniture including new components when required
- Disassembly of existing workstations
- Reconfiguration of existing workstations
- Refurbishment of existing furniture
- Disposition of existing furniture when required
- Electrical disconnect and connections
- Sprinkler head moves
- Ceiling tile replacement
- Heavy coordination between 88th Comm Group for cable rerouting
We have a team specifically assigned to the duties of daily management of this contract who report to a physical office on WPAFB. Our installations crews are background checked and meet all the requirements to work in secure locations at the Base.
Unique to furniture dealerships in our industry, our installation crews are company employees and not independent subcontractors. By having our employees manage our projects, we can control the quality of the crews and individuals who deliver and install products to the client’s site, which is true for this contract and our commercial clients. Our installers are Haworth certified, having successfully completed a strict training program.
Elements IV Interiors began as a service company, specifically to service WPAFB. As we grew we quickly transitioned into a full service commercial interiors dealership. Service is always top of mind as servicing our customers is our key element to our success.